Baby Company Haul Worth 10K Pesos?



Getting the hospital bag ready was a thing that worried me a bit during the enhanced community quarantine. When June came, I decided I shouldn't wait for the quarantine to be lifted and I am glad that I did because just a few days after the ECQ was lifted, it was imposed once again because the number of cases is still going up in Cebu City.

So, I checked online first via Shopee for items and it states that the items will be delivered only at the end of June or July and I can't be sure about that so I resorted to other online shops but their items are expensive. I found a Cebu City-based online seller but upon comparing her items to Baby Company's, it seems like the latter has better prices so I went ahead and contacted them.

To contact Baby Company, SM Seaside posted to call their numbers as follows:

Shop At Home w/ Seaside Mall

📱 0917.5525995
📱 0927.3050297
☎️ 032.2321120

I went ahead and called the mobile number and was then referred to contact their Facebook page Baby Company Visayas Boutiques. From there, a specific Miss Paula assisted me with my orders and she has a picker named Lanz.

It took me a few days before finalizing my orders. The process includes me telling them the item, and they will be sending images and details of the available items. This really would take some time especially that the photos are not that clear but it was fine as Miss Paula was very accommodating.

I didn't realize that it reached almost 10k pesos, Php 9905.50 to be exact. James picked up the items while there's also an option to have it delivered via Lalamove or Grab. Their store is only open between 10 AM to 3 PM. Picking up the item was not also a hassle as there were no customers at all and they observed proper social distancing and sanitizers are all available.

I then recorded our unpacking of the items with James as he has no idea what these items were. There were certain times when he asked why there are so many redundant items and I had a fun time opening them with him. I posted the video on YouTube:


In the end, I realized that there was a mistake with the order as there were two 5 baby suit sets that were punched in the receipt but I only have one set on the package. I figured out that the one baby suit which has the "Welcome to the world" print was mistakenly punched as a 5 baby suit set. Anyway, Miss Paula was able to make the correction and advised me to visit the store, bring the receipt and the item so she could get it corrected. By that time, it was already GCQ and so they already allow walk-in customers.

When we visited the store, there were a few other customers, we were able to buy more stuff and was also able to get the order corrected. Thanks to Miss Paula for her exemplary service.

My husband and I realized that having a baby is not an easy peasy, it costs so much money and so much effort too! I have listed down our expenses in every doctor's appointment and also have kept all the receipts because his company has this monetary benefit for those employees who are having a baby but then they require receipts of expenses during the pregnancy or the delivery.

So, what do you think? Was this an overkill? We still have a lot of other items to buy and that would be on the next blog/vlog!

Comments

Popular Posts