I Thought They Are Warts!


At the end part of my second trimester, I noticed I had been developing certain skin bumps on my neck. I asked my husband if this looked gross to him and he said it is normal as his mom got it and I am sure I also have seen my mother have ones on her neck and some on her arms.

But I was not used to feeling any bumps on my neck so I checked it further and it looked like warts to me. I was a little worried about it but I believe it is just because of pregnancy hormones. I never had one and I didn’t expect this to show as well at this point of time but, since I am not going to just let it grow and increase in number by themselves, I made a research on warts during pregnancy.

Guess what? I learned they aren’t called warts but skin tags! Okay, so they are indeed benign so nothing to worry and based on the videos and articles I had read, they may fall off by themselves after pregnancy else I have to do something to take them off but I can worry about that after pregnancy instead.

Anyway, I don’t really like the feeling of bumps on my neck, these bumps are really small and they aren’t itchy at all. They are harmless too as per my research so I searched on the simple home remedies for this and found that apple cider vinegar is good at this.

I am starting to dab some ACV today and will update you on the progress soon.

Let me know if you also have your own share of skin tags story.

Comments

Popular Posts