Kill Boredom with Procreate!


Being stuck at home with the current pandemic situation maybe a little stressful for those who are not used to be staying at home.

As for a work from home wife like me, staying at home is one of the things that my husband had asked me for the past years, I didn't consider working from home before until I became pregnant.

With the quarantine going on, I had so many things to do which I never prioritized before that gets done now. One of the things that I had always wanted to do is to join a 30 days bible lettering challenge.

I was even late to start this month but I decided to give it a go and just start creating for God's glory. I used my Procreate application to start making digital lettering for each day. Currently, I was able to may up to the 7th day with three days behind. I have posted five of the seven lettering that I had made and here's a preview of the lettering and calligraphy from my Instagram account:



If you want to see more of my calligraphy, art and procreate creation as digital stuff, kindly follow me @jbfwritings.

Allow me to share some behind videos of how these items were created using the Procreate application. It has its timelapse video too within the app so its quite cool to see the process:


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more!

Comments

Popular Posts