We Bought a Second Hand Juniors Rocking Baby Crib for Php 1500 Only!

baby crib the new cebuana mama

I didn't plan on getting a baby crib because I believe and my parents also suggested it would be better to have a baby hammock installed in our house. Actually, I was already thinking on where to set up a hammock within our condo because I am not really confident in drilling anywhere in the house but I was convinced that I will need a hammock installed soon.

But then, while scanning through Facebook marketplace for some baby items because last May, we were still under ECQ and there was no other option for me to buy baby stuff than to go online. Fortunately, I found a good deal on for a second hand wooden Juniors brand rocking baby crib and it looked like it was still in good condition so I thought why not?

I looked up online how much a wooden baby crib would cost and it's more than Php 7,000 so I grabbed the opportunity, messaged the seller and I paid half the price to make sure I'll get the item and paid the half when we met up with the seller. Watch this video as we assemble the crib.



Both my husband and I are very excited and we have it placed just next to our bed! I don't know how long or how many years would we be able to use the crib for our baby but I am glad that I bought it. There are a few scratches here and there which signifies it has been used for some time but overall, it looked fine and it works perfectly!

The crib has its own stopper for rocking too which I appreciate to still be intact. It was also easy to assemble even if there was no paper guides or whatsoever. Hubby managed to get it all figured out!

That's it. I am glad that I bought it and I hope the baby's gonna like it too. I heard stories of parents who bought cribs and the baby doesn't like it so it ends up in the storage room.

Comments

Popular Posts