Finally 5th Doctor's Appointment



After three months, I was able to get out of the house and visit a clinic for my Pelvis Ultrasound and a visit to my OBGYN.

Because of the quarantine, I got really confused and my pregnant brain was having a headache on how I could make sure that we can pass by all these checkpoints with just one ECQ pass on hand. Our community here only allows borrowing of passes and they give only one for each household.

One more thing that I had in mind was our car plat number was an even number and these cars can only go out every Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Gladly, one of our small group members who is a doctor and works at a government hospital advised me to just show the officers my doctor's message about the appointment and they should be able to let us pass.

So on the day of the appointment, my husband and I were stopped by the officers who were manning the checkpoint and Praise God they had allowed us to pass and they didn't even ask for proof, we just said that I have a doctor's appointment.

At a quarter to nine, we reached Dr. BB Tiu Clinic along P. Del Rosario Extension in Cebu City. Boy, there were already a lot of patients considering that they open at nine in the morning. I got my priority number after the receptionist checked my temperature and some alcohol to sanitize my hands. Everyone was wearing their masks as it is a requirement.

It took me almost four hours to wait for my name to be called. I wasn't able to eat my lunch, we only had a sandwich since their cafe didn't offer meals anymore due to the quarantine.

I was glad that the person who did the ultrasound was really accommodating and very patient to wait until my baby kicked and that made her see a clear picture of the gender. 

It was already past one in the afternoon when we got out of the clinic. I wasn't able to take a video or vlog about the clinic anymore as I was excited to go to my OBGYN. Our last appointment was in February. By the way, I have already started vlogging for my mommy channel too! And that was the pioneer episode.

I reached my OBGYN's clinic but she was not yet available. I had to wait for another hour for her to arrive. Unfortunately, James was not allowed to go inside so I had to keep the gender of the baby to myself as I planned to do an online gender reveal which I will blog about as well.

I had my TDAP vaccine shot too and my OB advised me to stop taking my milk because my baby is weighing 2 kgs now while the normal weight is only at 1 kg to 1.5 kg. I will have to just take some calcium tablets. 

I got out of the clinic at the past three in the afternoon, we bought some vitamins and other essentials from Watsons and the pharmacy.

It was a fulfilling day, I was really happy to find out my baby's gender and will update you with my gender reveal done via Zoom meeting. It was really fun!

Fees:

Ultrasound - Php 650
TDAP Vaccine Shot - Php 1300
OB Visit Fee - Php 300

Comments

Popular Posts