How We Get Our Vegetables During COVID ECQ?



With COVID19 and quarantine going on today, it is just so hard to go out. The government had imposed stricter border ordinances and since I am pregnant, my husband and I opt not to always go out to avoid contact with anyone else.

Our barangay as well had implemented this clustering which only allows a person living in a certain cluster to go out once a day unless you are a front liner.

On the first few weeks, it was hard to find vegetable supplier. In our subdivision, we have a Facebook group in which sellers would post their goods however, I noticed that the vegetables aren’t that fresh anymore when they are delivered. This made me resort into buying the supplies instead in the groceries.

The only problem is that our cluster’s schedule is set every Thursdays at 2PM to 6PM and grocery stores are closing by 6PM. During Thursdays, my husband would go out only to find no more vegetable and meat supplies at the store. So, we are again back to square one.

There are also online options and I have tried to order from some resources but I find the delivery fees unreasonable. Until I found a church friend’s post about Uncle Fatty. I messaged the Facebook page and surprisingly, got a reply in less than 30 minutes. Their item list isn’t too many which I liked and I was assured of delivery the next day.

One of the things that I like about the service is how courteous the admin was in responding. The delivery fee was reasonable and that I was given a time of delivery and they called before arriving. This is what I always give to all my delivery orders and they did!

Upon arriving, I saw how fresh the vegetables were. And advised the Facebook admin about it and he mentioned they harvested it that morning so I believe that they have their own garden! That’s just amazing! Plus, the pricing is right, I have compared their prices to those who are selling the same vegetables here in our community and they are way cheaper. An example to that is their eggplant. I ordered half a kilo which was priced at Php 42.40, I had 5 pieces of really good looking medium sized eggplants while in our community, this price would only give me 3 pieces of eggplants and the worse case is that they are not fresh.





Anyways, I am just posting this to appreciate how Uncle Fatty had treated their customers and that I am really recommending their services. I believe that I will be ordering another set of vegetables next week. Hopefully, they’ll be able to harvest some Moringa leaves too!

If you are in Cebu or Mandaue City, do contact Uncle Fatty via Facebook messenger to order your fresh vegetables. They also do same day delivery, just message them before noon time! Highly recommended!

Comments

Popular Posts