Numbness and Every Other Pain


At the start of my third trimester, I began to have a hard time sleeping. Perhaps this is due to the size of my belly. I always wake up with a sore hip and I am always having a hard time breathing like my nose is stuffed. My hands and arms are sore too and I can't seem to do a proper close and open motion with my two hands until after sunbathing.

Recently, what I noticed is that my front belly is a little numb. Although I can still feel my baby move, the front side seemed to be numb and that when I massage my belly, I can't almost feel it. I researched it and it seems like this is normal for this phase.

I am also always sleepy in the afternoon. My baby moves most of the time while I am lying so I am also not able to sleep well. I always talk to him/her about it so I could sleep.

One more thing that is a little concerning is that whenever I am sleeping on my left, I feel my heart pumping very fast. It is like twice or three times working than normal.

My husband and I are both excited as we are scheduled for an ultrasound by Friday, today's a Wednesday. By then, we will know the baby's gender and a doctor's appointment will be done as well on the same day for my vaccine shot. It's been a while since I had been outside of the house so it is a little exciting and scary at the same time. The last time was in February so it has been more than two months.

Of course, we need to get our protective gear ready too, our masks and gloves are all ready and we are also bringing alcohol and sanitizers. I will update you soon after the appointment by Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts