Surprise VIRTUAL Baby Shower Via Zoom Meeting



I have a life on life discipler named Raffy, our schedule is every Saturday at four in the afternoon. However, for this week, we decided to move it on the 25th since its a holiday. Without my knowledge, our home small group had set up a virtual baby shower for me and I was caught off-guard!

I am very blessed to have a Godly small group who thinks about the members of the group and I can't thank them enough for their generosity.

The virtual baby shower was headed by Raffy, she set up virtual games, dedications, and gifts in Bible verses, and baby hand-me-down items. For the dedications, here's a collage that the online tool was able to create after consolidating their dedications:




Since it was virtual, I requested a video recording when the ladies started giving me the Bible verses and the presents which I dearly appreciate so much!

Jen: 
Proverbs 22:6

Ate Micmic:
Psalm 139

Wenona:
Ephesians 2:10

Raffy:
James 1:19

To give you a preview of what had happened, here's some snippet of the virtual baby shower:



I greatly appreciate their effort in setting up this surprise and I wasn't really ready about it. I was surprised and had never thought that they'd set up a special event for me. I felt blessed and really honored and I praise God for these Godly women.

Comments

Popular Posts