Hand Me Over Items

thenewcebuanamama

One of the things that I am thankful about is having Godly friends and mommies. As I had mentioned on my previous blog: SURPRISE VIRTUAL BABY SHOWER VIA ZOOM MEETING, these ladies had given me some hand me over items and showed them via the zoom meeting. My heart was very full with their surprise and then because of the quarantine, I was only able to get the items on June when the ECQ was lifted and we switched to GCQ.
I was glad that we picked it up that day because the GCQ was only good for a week. After that week, our city was under ECQ once again.



Anyway, the items on this video were mainly from Raffy and Jen but I also received some other items from Ate Micmic and Wenona.


Thank you again mommies! I appreciate them all!

Comments

Popular Posts