Husband Said I Bought Too Many Alva Baby Washable Diapers


alvababydiapers

Since I learned that I am pregnant and will become a momma soon, I had already fixed my mind that my baby will be using washable diapers. This decision is influenced by the fact that I myself is using washable napkins and pantyliners myself for more than two years now and I love them.

By May, I realized that we won't be able to buy the baby items personally because of the ECQ so I made up my mind and ordered online instead via Shopee. I bought 24 washable diapers, 21 were of plain colors only and three of them have animals designs. I intended that the diapers are just simple.

I made a video while unpacking the package with my husband at the background and I asked help from him in opening up each diaper as they were placed inside a plastic which we were complaining because it defeated the purpose of having washable diapers to minimize plastic usage.

Anyway, as my husband was helping me out, he was always complaining about the number of the diapers I bought. Well, I learned the number of diapers should be at least 21 if we don't want to always wash them during the Growing Baby Class which I joined last May. So I was just following their suggestion and I believe it is also wise not to wash everyday to save water.

But I also bought a pack of disposable diapers for the baby's hospital bag because I am not sure if the hospital would accept washable diapers so I ended up buying maybe that's a pack of 30 disposable diapers from Mommy Poko.

So here's the video and watch how my husband disagrees with my washable diaper purchases:

/




Comments

Popular Posts