Who is the New Cebuana Mom?

Hello Blogger World! This is Jean, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and I would love to share my journey as a working home-based mom in Cebu City, Philippines. This blog will contain not just my journey as a new mom but also the things that every single new Filipina mom has to go through such as the paper works, government stuffs and even those that are health related.

Just to give you a history, I had an abdominal pregnancy two years ago. It was found out on my 4th week, I didn't have any single idea about me being pregnant until I had severe stomach pain one night while my husband and I were walking around a mall in Cebu City. I got operated which looked like an emergency C section type except that I didn't have any baby and it was found out that the zygote fell into my abdomen next to my stomach, I had surgery during the operation as well to cut some parts of my stomach and stitch it back. It was a devastating experience but thank God for His grace, my Fallopian Tube was spared from being cut, so I still had a huge chance of getting pregnant. 

Two years later, while we were in Korea, I realized that I was past my menstrual date, had a weird feeling while traveling and I had a huge dislike of all the food that I would try to eat. So when we were back home, I had my PT and it was confirmed, I was pregnant! It was a blessing that the baby was not harmed despite all the walking and the travel.

I realized there's not so many blogs about being pregnant in the Philippines and so I decided to make one. I am now on the tail end of my first trimester and I hope I can be of help to those who like me are also searching online for any information on the processes and what to prepare while the baby's growing. I hope this would help you as my reader too!

Enjoy momshies!

P.S.
I am really a Boholana but since I am based in Cebu already, I am considered a Cebuana now!


Hugs and Kisses,

The New Cebuana Mom

Comments

Popular Posts