Subchorionic Hemorrhage Gone on Second Checkup!

I could have been worried about the moderate subchorionic hemorrhage found when I had my first TVS (transvaginal sonography or transvaginal ultrasound) but my OB confidently said it can heal by taking care of myself and taking my vitamins daily. Dr. Cordovez prescribed Duphaston for two weeks, twice per day and I religiously complied.

After two weeks, that was on December 20, 2019, I went again for a checkup. My OB requested that I take also two exams, CBC and urine test and return to her with the results.

On my second TVS procedure, I was more confident but also excited to see how big my baby was at that time. It was great to see the ultrasound monitor and seeing the embryo with a better heart rate this time.

The sonographer even told me that the baby is doing well plus the hemorrhage had cleared out! Thank God!

My exams went well too! The exams were still taken at the Cebu Puericulture Center & Maternity House in B. Rodriguez St, Cebu City, Cebu. So my OB just advised me to take the Folic Acid still and she prescribed that I take Vitamin B Complex and that I should start drinking Maternity Milk, she recommended Anmum.

Have you also experienced the same case? 
What remedies did your OB prescribed?

TVS Fee: Php 800
Laboratory: Php 310
Doctor's Visit Fee: Php 300
Anmum Materna Chocolate Flavor 800 grams: Php 779
Neurobion : Php 273 (14 tablets)


Comments

Popular Posts